Monday, February 9, 2009

Nothing new…

I haven’t posted in a few days due to my illness, ha-ha. I caught the flue, or so I think, and I was incapacitated for a few days, but I’m hoping to draw new topic ideas.

I played more chess over the weekend, and I came home with a |
1-2-1 record, which I’m blaming on Nyquil and Tylenol. Absolutely dreadful. I will post the games later in the day. Thursday I’m leaving for the 2009 IHSA Chess Championship, where I will get pummeled by much better first boards; however, I’m hoping to win few games to support the team.

 

2085537-lghttp://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2085537&size=lg

1 comment:

  1. I noticed you were following my blog. Can I ask, what exactly drew you to it? Thanks for your feedback! I hope you feel better soon. Thanks for following! :)

    ReplyDelete