Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Week of the burger…

Twice this week I’ve eaten burgers for dinner, once pork burgers and then all beef burgers. I made the pork burgers from scratch and they were better than beef burgers; I was very surprised.

I sautéed  some onions, cut up some dill and threw it all into the meat. Salt and pepper to taste; heat up some olive oil and grill. They taste amazing.

DSCN2114 DSCN2113

Below are the pictures of beef burgers, which we bought from Jewel.  DSCN2115 

DSCN2116

In the tin-foil are the best tasting onions in the world. I sautéed them for a couple minutes on the pan with olive oil/salt/pepper; then, I made a foil sleeve, and cooked them for about thirty minutes. These were the softest, sweetest, most delicious onions I have ever have.

No comments:

Post a Comment